LYO CREDIT, an exempted company registered under the laws of the British Virgin Islands (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS FROM YOU
Personal data is information that can be used to directly or indirectly uniquely identify, contact, or locate you as a private individual (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”). The source of the collected Personal Data depends on how you interact with us.
The Company will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide
This is information about you that you provide by filling in the forms on the Website or by corresponding with the Company by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information the Company collects about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site the Company will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information the Company receives from third parties
The Company works closely with a network of third parties (for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, exchanges, credit reference agencies) who may provide information about you to the Company.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
The Company uses information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to the Company.
The Company will use this information:
- to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from the Company;
- to comply with the applicable laws and regulations;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services the Company offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to the Company's services;
- to ensure that content from The Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information the Company collects about you.
The Company will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Company's services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of the Company's efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising the Company serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information The Company receives from the Third Parties.
- The Company will combine this information with information you provide and information the Company collects about you. The Company will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information received).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that the Company has the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of the Company's group, which means respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors, and assignees (“LYO CREDIT Team”).
- Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers, exchanges and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract the Company enters into with them or you;
The Company will disclose your personal information to the third parties:
- In the event that the Company sells or buys any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If LYO CREDIT or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company will do the best to protect your personal data. The Company cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any data transmission is at your own risk. Once the Company receives your information, strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access will be used.
You have the right to ask the Company not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a legal obligation to ensure that your Personal Data is kept accurate and up to date. We kindly ask you to assist us to comply with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes that have to be made to any of your Personal Data that we are processing. Despite the Company being registered in the British Virgin Islands, we value the privacy of the Personal Data of our customers to the highest degree and due to the fact that some purchasers of LYO tokens may originate from the European Union, LYO CREDIT shall provide
Right to access: you have the right to request access to any data that can be considered your Personal Data. This includes the right to be informed on whether we process your Personal Data, what Personal Data categories are being processed by us, and the purpose of our data processing;
Right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any of your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
Right to object: you are entitled to object to certain processing of the Personal Data, including for example, making automated decisions based on your Personal Data or when we otherwise base the processing of your Personal Data on our legitimate interest;
Right to restrict Personal Data processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data if you wish to: (i) object the lawfulness of the processing; (ii) fix unlawful processing of the Personal Data; (iii) receive or avoid deletion of the Personal Data for establishing or defending against legal claims; or (iv) demand restriction of the processing until assessing the plausibility of LYO CREDIT’s legitimate interest in the specific processing activity;
Right to erasure: you may also request your Personal Data to be erased if the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you consider that the processing is unlawful, or if you consider that the Personal Data has to be erased to enable us to comply with a legal requirement;
Right to data portability: if your Personal Data is being automatically processed with your consent or on the basis of a mutual contractual relationship, you may request that we provide you that Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Moreover, you may request that the Personal Data is transmitted to another controller. Bear in mind that the latter can only be done if that is technically feasible;
Right to withdraw your consent: in cases where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time;
Right to submit your claim with the supervisory authority: if you are not satisfied with our response to your request in relation to Personal Data or you believe we are processing your Personal Data not in accordance with the law, you can submit your claim with the
Please note that you will need to provide sufficient information for us to handle your request regarding your rights provided in foregoing paragraphs. Prior to answering your request, we may ask you to provide additional information for the purposes of identifying you and evaluating your request.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not take any responsibility or liability for their privacy policies. Please check the privacy policies before you submit any personal data to the websites.
Needs clarification as to relevant applicable laws.